admin@africauniteonline.com

Forum

The rise of Black Africa

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Make Money by Blogging

This Blogging Tips Will Interest You

Sadly, Facebook doesn’t directly pay for content and attention at the moment.
Monetization here is what you make of it through sales.

But on Google, attention is money! The bigger your audience, the more dollars or pounds you get.

And if you have a large audience on Facebook, it’s hightime you started thinking Blogging.
Build a blog and, among other sources, drive traffic to it from your Facebook audience and earn some dollars.

Here’s how to get started:
- Find a web designer to build you a simple but well optimized blog using WORDPRESS and host same on Namecheap, bluehost, linode, digitalocean, siteground or cloudways - if you’re a big fish.

Please avoid Nigerian hosting companies, unless your tolerance level for underperformance is high.

20k to 50k should get this done depending on the designer.

- choose a niche.
It’s imperative to note that earning from your blog via Google Adsense is fundamentally impacted by your niche and source of traffic.

So, a news or entertainment blog would be miles apart in earnings from an Insurance blog.

This is because people are willing to spend more money on insurance than News, so google places higher CPC on the former than the latter.

This is why I dumped my news blog that was getting over 150,000 pageviews daily but struggled to earn meager $100 daily.

It’s business, I go where the big money is.

News blog - 150,000 page views = $100 a day.
Insurance Blog -15,000 page views = $1,200 a day.

One works like an elephant but eats like ant, the other works like an ant but eats like an elephant.

The choice is yours, your research, your pick!

- Learn Blogging and be thorough. From Onsite Seo, technical seo, backlinking, content marketing, monetization to Offsite seo and chief of all of them - inorganic traffic.

You can buy a $10 blogging course on Udemy and kock yourself out with ample knowledge!
YouTube is a free university with endless resources.

Just have an insatiable propensity to learn and an uncanny dexterity at execution.

- once you have good knowledge, especially on content creation, write a couple of posts, publish on your blog and apply for Google Adsense.

Application review takes a week to two or even more, depending on Google.

If you want to byepass this bottleneck, just buy an approved adsense account.
Budget 60k-100k for this.
Ensure you get an account with a domain and that the seller transfers same to you.

- once your blog is set, adsense set, contents coming in, then you focus on traffic generation and conversion.

Good traffic, good money.
More traffic, more money!

I hope these lines help to point you in the right direction. All the best!

~ Remedy Nwankwo

M: Everything you need about blogging as a beginner in one post.

KIMBYSVOICE has reacted to this post.
KIMBYSVOICE
Propagate this, Please Share: